Monday 24 December 2012

christmas eve




001. This Christmas Eve, I pulled on my Nigella cap and decided to be a domestic goddess, as it were. The funny thing is, I don't even like Mince Pies. There is something peculiar about referring to something fruity and smelly as meat. They look ok though, considering. The mess is pretty ok, considering its me too. 
002. I also made paper chains, that I think could be suitable for all year round, if you like reindeer in the summertime.
003. I am currently reading the book, The Secret of Crickley Hall. It was a TV series quite recently. I would recommend the book, if you want to find out about it, you can just here. 
004. So, a swift post from me, but I thought I would check in considering I haven't posted in a while, plus! To my readers, I wish you a very merry Christmas  I can't wait myself! I am telepathically offering you a mince pie, right now. 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful pictures and it looks very yummy *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete