Sunday 9 December 2012

where ever our adventure waits


001. I didn't realise that the black and white setting was on my camera, so sadly you can't figure out the colours of everything, I'm sure these items will be posted again on my blog, I really love this outfit. The jumper has pink toned colours in, which I am surprised I like, considering I usually hate the colour pink. It looked nice with the contrasting denim jacket though; score. 
002. I wore this outfit yesterday, to rehearsals for the play I am involved in. It will be performed on Tuesday and Wednesday, luckily, I'm not doing both of the night performances, just the day and one night one. My auntie is coming up from London to see the play, which is sweet of her. 
003. I am off school on the Thursday, because I have a pile of mock exams on the Friday and Monday, Tuesday. I'm off on Monday too, which is nice. I get so nervous around tests, even if they're not important. I'll be a good'n and still revise for them, regardless. I have a Spanish speaking test on the 19th too, which is an actual exam. Yes, I'm nervous for this one, too. School is stress.
004. Next weekend, is a good one for me, I'm going Christmas shopping with my Dad on Saturday, whilst my mum is going away for the weekend, it will be nice to spend some time with him, and my auntie is taking me Christmas shopping on Sunday for my present from her. Nice. 

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jumper looks really cute! x

    emily-underneaththelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post very nice *_* your blog is very good and interesting! im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete